Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our engagement photos


Our engagement photos were taken at Cascade Springs, which is several miles off the Alpine Loop. It's a special place for us, since it's where Don proposed to me. We first visited Cascade Springs in June during one of our long drives to get me out of the house while I had mono. I didn't get to enjoy it very much since I was sick, so we went back to explore later in the summer once I was stronger. Since Don is probably the reason I had mono and couldn't enjoy the scenery on the first visit, I have to say that he definitely made up for it by giving me a gorgeous ring there!

It was a nice day when he proposed, almost summery, but by the time we went back for our photo shoot, it was freezing! It actually snowed a few days before we went up there. This is what went on behind the scenes: me shivering despite a jacket, scarf, and Don's hoodie.


And many thanks again to Whitney Keller for taking such great photos!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maggie & Donny,
Congrats, Hinaot ang Ginoo magpanalanging ka ninyo ug daghan nga mga anak.

Ann&Cody