Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yankees 7, Angels 1

We went to Anaheim this last weekend to take in a Yankees game. Perfect weather, great game, as you can see by the score (it was the only one of the games the Yankees won all weekend). My family went to Angels games back in the day when we lived in Southern California -- the last time I was there was probably in 1994. It was interesting to come back and root for a different team. There were tons of other Yankee fans there. I think Don needs to buy me some fan gear if we make this an annual event.



Some additional stats. Don: Sun 2, Knees 0. He's the only person I know who hates sunscreen.

2 comments:

Brian said...

boo! boo! You've turned your back on your roots! Next thing you'll tell me is you root for Celtics instead of the Lakers and that you hate the LA Kings! :)

Anonymous said...

Don,
Use sunscreen. It's no fun have skin cancers removed.