Tuesday, March 17, 2009

8 Amazing things about my husband


1. His smile - it was the first thing that attracted me to him.

2. He owns more books than I do, and I'm a librarian!

3. He puts up with nursery kids using him as a horsie on a weekly basis.

4. He can make instant friends with strangers, and in several languages to boot.

5. He still enjoys jumping on the bed and playing air guitar.

6. He can do this weird thing where he pops out his shoulders. I can't describe it, but it feels funky when he does it while holding my hand.

7. He inspires me to be a better person.

8. He puts up with me - enough said!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Greetings from Boise -
You two are so cute!! I'm really glad you have each other and are loving it. I've enjoyed reading about your great honeymoon trip.
love, Aunt Tamie